Wednesday, September 11, 2013

husband

My husband is so amazing. Many times I do not wait to see how things pan out and I doubt some of the things he does. What I've come to know about Jason is that he's secure in who he is in The Lord. I always ask if he's nervous when he has to step out and do things that to me require so much courage. And, of course, he's always fine! He approaches everything with a child like faith, totally believing in The Lord. I've been humbled many many times when I think he made the wrong decision and it turns out it ends up being someone's amazing break through. And God works it out that those people tell me before Jason. So then I'm like, "Oh he was totally right!!" I'm thankful for this heart that I get to navigate through life with.

No comments:

Post a Comment